Free Puppy Socialization Class
Socialize your puppy in our safe, sanitized, and clean indoor facility!
For puppies 8 to 14 weeks only.
Why bring your puppy to socialization time at Sound Animals?
- Early socialization is fundamental to a well behaved dog.
- Learning to play with other dogs builds confidence
- Exercise is good for their body and brain
- Well socialized dogs make better pets
- A confident, trained puppy is easier to handle at the vet and groomer
- Most importantly, itís FUN!!!
- Conveniently located in the Interbay area between Queen Anne and Magnolia
No sign-up required. Just show up any time. Starts at 10 am and play time ends at noon.
All of our classes are held at our
facility in the Interbay area between Magnolia and Queen Anne.
For maps and directions: Click here
From your mobile phone,Click here
At least one round of shots is required.
Please bring proof of vaccines.
All play times are from 10 am to noon
Please note that the trainer is an unpaid volunteer to allow these puppy play sessions to be free. Tips are always welcome!
Sunday, September 18th
Sunday, September 25th
Sunday, October 9th
Sunday, October 16th
Sunday, October 23rd
Sunday, October 30th
*There is no puppy social on Sunday October 2nd.