Free Puppy Socialization Class
Socialize your puppy in our safe, sanitized, and clean indoor facility!
For puppies 8 to 14 weeks only.
Why bring your puppy to socialization time at Sound Animals?
- Early socialization is fundamental to a well behaved dog.
- Learning to play with other dogs builds confidence
- Exercise is good for their body and brain
- Well socialized dogs make better pets
- A confident, trained puppy is easier to handle at the vet and groomer
- Most importantly, itís FUN!!!
- Conveniently located in the Interbay area between Queen Anne and Magnolia
COVID-19 SAFETY RULES
1. Everyone entering MUST wear a mask at all times
2. Every person will use hand sanitizer upon entry
3. Maintain proper social distancing as much as possible
4. No more than 10 people inside at anytime
5. Please limit family member attendance to allow every person
Thank you for helping keep everyone safe and keeping
Seattle businesses working!
No sign-up required. Just show up any time. Starts at 10 am and play time ends at noon.
All of our classes are held at our
facility in the Interbay area between Magnolia and Queen Anne.
For maps and directions: Click here
From your mobile phone,Click here
At least one round of shots is required.
Please bring proof of vaccines.
All play times are from 10 am to noon
Sunday, November 29th
Sunday, December 6th
Sunday, December 13th
Sunday, December 20th