Free Puppy Socialization Class
Socialize your puppy in our safe, sanitized, and clean indoor facility!
For puppies 8 to 14 weeks only.
Why bring your puppy to socialization time at Sound Animals?
- Early socialization is fundamental to a well behaved dog.
- Learning to play with other dogs builds confidence
- Exercise is good for their body and brain
- Well socialized dogs make better pets
- A confident, trained puppy is easier to handle at the vet and groomer
- Most importantly, itís FUN!!!
- Conveniently located in the Interbay area between Queen Anne and Magnolia
No sign-up required. Just show up any time. Starts at 10 am and play time ends at 11:30 am.
All of our classes are held at our
facility in the Interbay area between Magnolia and Queen Anne.
For maps and directions: Click here
From your mobile phone,Click here
At least one round of shots is required.
Please bring proof of vaccines.
All play times are from 10 am to 11:30 am
Saturday, March 21st
Saturday, March 28th
Saturday, April 4th
Saturday, April 11th
Saturday, April 18th
Saturday, April 25th