Free Puppy Socialization Class
Socialize your puppy in our safe, sanitized, and clean indoor facility!
For puppies 8 to 14 weeks only.
Why bring your puppy to socialization time at Sound Animals?
- Early socialization is fundamental to a well behaved dog.
- Learning to play with other dogs builds confidence
- Exercise is good for their body and brain
- Well socialized dogs make better pets
- A confident, trained puppy is easier to handle at the vet and groomer
- Most importantly, itís FUN!!!
- Conveniently located in the Interbay area between Queen Anne and Magnolia
No sign-up required. Just show up any time. Starts at 9:30 am and play time ends at 11am.
All of our classes are held at our
facility in the Interbay area between Magnolia and Queen Anne.
For maps and directions: Click here
From your mobile phone,Click here
At least one round of shots is required.
Please bring proof of vaccines.
All play times are from 9:30 am to 11:00 am
Saturday, April 22nd
Saturday, May 6th
Saturday, May 13th
Saturday, May 20th
Saturday, May 27th
Saturday, June 10th
Saturday, June 17th
Saturday, June 24th
No puppy play on April 29th or June 3rd.